WANT TO SELL ON WALMART MARKETPLACE? WE CAN HELP!
Ready to start selling on the Walmart Marketplace?
Take the first step and fill out the form below. A ReadyCloud representative will contact you.
So you already sell on Amazon and are ready to take the next steps with the Walmart Marketplace. We can help.
Our white glove on-boarding process will connect you with the people at Walmart to get you set-up right. Then, we will sync you with ReadyCloud to give you access to email marketing, shipping, CRM and more.
Sign up today!
What we need
The criteria your business must meet are as follows:
- Must not be a current Walmart seller
- Sellers have to have more than $400k in GMV across all US marketplaces, to be approved
- Have a US business entity and Tax ID
- Fulfill orders from a US warehouse
- Do not use FBA for Walmart Marketplace orders but can use other 3PL warehouse
- Must be able to provide US marketplace (Amazon, Ebay, Jet etc) accounts with feedback standards that meet minimum Walmart Marketplace standards
- Preferred categories: consumer electronics, apparel, home goods, sporting goods, outdoor goods
- UPC or GTIN Codes provided for each SKU
- Do not sell the following brands: Beats, Canon, Fitbit, GoPro, LG, Nikon, Samsung, Sony Televisions (other Sony products are unaffected)