CRM for Your Ecommerce World
Getting Started with ReadyCloud
Creating international rules in ReadyReturns gives you a way to control how you will process your international returns. Since they can be more expensive, some retailers charge return shipping fees or return stocking fees, or they don’t want international returns. For this demo, we will show you how to prevent international returns.
Update your international rules in ReadyReturns using these easy steps:
- Open ReadyReturns and click into “Rules Manager.”
- Next click “My Rules.”
- Now click the green “New Rule” button.
- Name your rule and describe it. E.g. “Prevent International Returns.”
- Select your priority and set logic “When” to “All” and the second dropdown to “Orders.”
- Make sure “End User Country” is selected and that “US” is the defining country.
- You can take things a step further by adding a new parameter that also defines end user country as “United States.”
- When done, click “Save Rule.”
- Make sure you test this rule out before deploying it live on your site.
Need Even More Tips?
Need some more help? We’re here to answer your questions and assist you with getting started. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at: [email protected]. Or you can contact us tollfree at: 877-818-7447. You’ll also find a wealth of videos and how-to guides in our Demos section.