CRM for Your Ecommerce World
CREATE A CONTACT IN READYCLOUD USING ZAPIER
The Zapier integration can automate important of all your contacts into the ReadyCloud CRM interface, helping you consolidate your data and streamline your workflow.
Here’s how you create these types of Zaps:
1. Navigate to “Make a Zap” from your Zapier portal and choose Google Contacts as your first app.
2. Choose “New or Updated Contact” as the Trigger using your main Google account.
3. Next, choose ReadyCloud CRM as your second app and “Create Contact” from the dropdown menu.
4. You can then customize the Zap to fill in the contact information with the customer’s first name, last name, address, company name, job title and more.
5. Finish off the contact information with “Source: Zapier” and “Source Account: Google Calendar” then name your Zap and turn it on.
Need Even More Tips?
Need some more help? We’re here to answer your questions and assist you with getting started. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at: [email protected]. Or you can contact us tollfree at: 877-818-7447. You’ll also find a wealth of videos and how-to guides in our Demos section.