CRM for Your Ecommerce World
If you’re using ReadyShipper X to ship, your customers already know how fast those shipments arrive. You know that you’ve to a reliable solution that helps you save money on shipping and improve accuracy and speed. But what you may not know is that you can easily process one-off returns in ReadyShipper by using the Right-Click returns feature. By the way, if you’re processing a higher volume of returns, we’ve got a plugin you can add called ReadyReturns that makes returns seamless for you and for your customers.
How to Use Right-Click Returns in ReadyShipper X
- Click into “Shipped Orders”
- Click on the order that you want to create a return label for.
- Rich click the order to open the submenu.
- Select “Create Return Label” and click.
- Go back to the orders screen and click the order again.
- Click on “Ship” to generate the return label.
Need Even More Tips?
We’ve got you covered. Check out our Demos section to see what related articles and videos we have available. You can also reach out to our support team during regular business hours at [email protected] or via phone at: 877-818-7447.