CRM for Your Ecommerce World
How to Create the Final Sale Rule in ReadyReturns
ReadyReturns is loaded with user-friendly features that give you complete control over your return policy. One of the most popular rules is the Final Sale Rule.
Setting up the Final Sale Rule is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Open ReadyReturns and click on “Rules Manager” in the upper toolbar.
- Click into the “My Rules” box at the top.
- Click the green “New Rule” button to add a new rule.
- Fill out the required fields in the form box that opens.
- Under “Categories” select the following fields: “Description” for dropdown menu one, and “Contains” for dropdown menu two.
- Next, fill out the third label to lower right as: “Final Sale.”
- Click the green “Save Rule” button to store your new rule.
- Make sure you test this rule out to ensure it’s functioning properly before you deploy it live.
Need Even More Tips?
Need some more help? We’re here to answer your questions and assist you with getting started. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at: [email protected]. Or you can contact us tollfree at: 877-818-7447. You’ll also find a wealth of videos and how-to guides in our Demos section.