CRM for Your Ecommerce World
How to Start Using ReadyShipper X Shipping Software
ReadyShipper X is a premium Plugin for ReadyCloud Suite. To start using it, you will first need to Create a ReadyCloud account and Connect Your Sales Channels. After that you, will also need to download and install ReadyShipper X. Once these steps have been completed, you can start shipping. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
How to Start Using ReadyShipper X
Getting started with ReadyShipper X ecommerce shipping software is fast and easy. Just follow these steps:
- To start using ReadyShipper X, you’re going to need to login into your ReadyCloud Suite account or create a new one.
- Once you have downloaded and installed ReadyShipper X to your computer, open the software application by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Next, enter the address that your shipping from and all other requested details in the box that pops up.
- Now click the “Continue” button.
- In the next box that pops up, select your shipper account (don’t worry, you can add more than one).
- Follow the prompts to sign-in to your shipper account and connect it to ReadyShipper.
- Click the “Next” button and you will be loaded into ReadyShipper.
- Remember, that you need to Connect Your Store to ReadyCloud Suite before you start shipping, so that ReadyShipper X can load your pending orders from your online store.
Need Even More Tips?
We’ve created a section on our site called Demos to provide you with helpful how-to articles and video guides on the most commonly asked support questions for ReadyCloud. If you can’t find the answer that you’re looking for in there, reach out to us via email at: [email protected]. Or give us a phone call at: 877-818-7447.