CRM for Your Ecommerce World
How to Use CSV & ODBC Keyed Imports in ReadyShipper X
ReadyShipper X is a versatile shipping software solution that doesn’t necessarily have to connect to your online store in real-time to allow you to ship orders. In fact, we’re one of the only shipping software solutions that supports ODBC and keyed imports with CSV. If you’re trying to figure out how you do this in RSX, we’ve got you covered in this guide.
How to Use Keyed Imports in ReadyShipper X
- Open ReadyShipper X shipping software.
- Click on the “+” import icon in the upper right.
- Select either “ODBC” or “CSV” from the import selection box.
- Select “Keyed Import” from the popup box.
- Enter the order IDs.
- Click “Import.”
- Repeat these steps to alternate between ODBC and CSV.
- Your imported orders will populate in the “Orders” screen in RSX.
- Ship the orders just like you would ship other orders.
- Export shipped orders to update your shopping cart.
Need Even More Tips?
We’re here to help you learn how to use ReadyShipper X so you can get the most of our shipping software. There is a long list of helpful how-to articles and related videos you can find in our Demos page. You can also reach out to us during regular business hours via email at: [email protected]. Or you can call us tollfree at: 877-818-7447.