Setting Up Logo & Themes in ReadyReturns
ReadyReturns helps millions of online retailers streamline their return policy by automating it. It drops into any website in just a few simple steps and has a customizable look and feel to match your website. Setting up your own company logo and custom theme in ReadyReturns is fast and simple. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Setup Your Logo & Theme
Setting up your own custom logo and theme in ReadyReturns only requires a few steps. Here’s how it’s done.
- Open ReadyReturns
- Click on “Settings” in the upper right .
- Hover your mouse over the left sidebar in Settings and click “Upload Logo.”
- Select the logo you want from your desktop and click “Upload.”
- Once the logo is uploaded and you are happy with its dimensions, click “Save.”
- To edit themes, click on “Themes” from the left sidebar.
- Under themes, you can upload a custom CSS file to match your site, or you can select from an array of colors and styles that best match your site.
- Click on “Save” once you have completed updating your theme.
- ReadyReturns can now be embedded to your website with a custom theme and logo.